Friday, January 23, 2015

A Pen Short, A Day Late

Oh, of course it'll be a happy blog again, eventually.
But not today!
I'm mostly transcribing this here because I can't find a goddamn pen in this entire house and there are no Staples(es) nearby from which to steal some.
That's how I get all of my pens.
If you've ever purchased a 12-box of Bics from Staples only to find eleven inside, I sincerely apologize.
Sorta sincerely.
A bit tired after some steak and beer.
I'll tell you a bit about an ABBA cover band and the play's reception soon (the grade 8 reception).


I had to edit this post soon after writing it because I rudely left out tonight's entertainment. 
Once again-swingers all having sex with each other and now musical legends-you know the name!
Y'know, I think maybe it's just sort of fun to look at.
Capital letters that smoosh together really well. 
Perhaps that's the key to their success. 
Anyway, sorry about the one-and-a-half minute intro in the video. 
It's almost as long as mine has been. 
...ABBA everybody:


No comments:

Blog Archive