Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Painful Tooth

I'd really love to fill you in on the wedding--the thrills and spills, the fisticuffs and which bridesmaids really had it "goin' on," but I'm too contrary.
I had a toothache begin yesterday and toothaches cause way more whining and misery than I thought.
Get this: my toothache started yesterday, which was also the beginning of the Newfoundland Dental Association's conference. Most dentists on the island are in attendance and none of them are near their chairs.
Sometimes, much like today, the irony surrounding my life just hurts.
Anyway, I've figured out that they're all down at the Delta, which is nearby.
I may drop by there and attempt to convince one of them to diagnose me in the elevator.
There are mirrors in elevators, after all. 

No comments:

Blog Archive