Sunday, May 25, 2008

Great For A Boy or A Girl

I'm frequently hungry.

I'm squeezing my brain right now because I haven't written any friggin' posts, and it makes me feel rather slobbish.
That's why we, the artsy crowd, make these blogs in the first place, you know.
So that when we're sitting around, unemployed and loathsome, we can pass the time and feel as though we're accomplishing something while we're at it.
I am discussing my girl problems. I am getting things done.
Speaking of which, I think I'm due for regular sex again.
I deserve it as much as the next testosterone holder.
Moreso.
I buy flowers at appropriate times.

My favourite Newfoundland-sounding name?
Rodney.
I told Sarah Turpin once that if she and I were ever to bore child (she'd be doing most of the boring), we should name it Judas.
That's a baby name that gets entirely overlooked.
Judas.
Say what you want about the Bible character, the name does have a ring to it.

No comments:

Blog Archive