Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Some Odd Ends

Tidings, everybody.
Good tidings.
When I'm sleepy, my yawns are incredibly wide.
Which is something that I can't prevent.
Ever see lions chilling out on the Savannah? And they'll yawn every now and then?
It's like that.
If my buddies were smart, they'd jam their fist in my mouth just as I was doing it.

Alright, so I haven't been around.
What's been happening?

I was in the shower the other day, and the soap I was using (to wash my nude body) was worn down to just a sliver, due to moderate use.
And I dropped it, and it went down the drain before my hideous foot could stop it.
That's the most exciting thing that's happened to me this week.

I went to a party with a lot of engineers.
Drunk, middle-aged engineers.
It was strange.
They drank all of the mix before I showed, and so I drank beer out of some cooler.
There was an overweight beagle there.
I tried to call Turpin (long distance) from this strange man's house.
And he entered his den while the phone was still ringing.
So, I asked him if he wanted to say 'hello.' And he did.
But he hung up after a moment, and said, "voicemail."
I should have told him that that was my reason for calling in the first place.

I went to my first-ever Game Pot at my Uncle Bill's.
I'm choosing to not give you the details, but I will disclose that I have a leftover stew in my fridge right now that contains the sauteed remains of rabbit, moose, and partridge.
The partridge tastes like chicken.

I forgot to tell you this weeks ago, but Robert and I finally got Queens of the Stone Age tickets.
In fact, we managed to get two sets.
So we're taking women.
I won't be having sex with mine by the end of the night, though.
Heaven forbid.

No comments:

Blog Archive