Thursday, March 18, 2010

Apprenticeship

Living with Bussey and Miranda has concluded.
At least, for now.
I learned a great deal of adult things while living with them.
For example, Air Miles don't translate into actual miles.
It's a point system.
Sort of like Weight Watchers.
Also, RRSP's are not a sort of lottery for old people.
Which is what I had always assumed.
I still don't know what the letters stand for, though.
And I learned that you can do things on time occasionally.
And that's okay.
Finally, I learned that Dave's Chicken and Wing Sauce needs a better advertising campaign.
Frank's Red Hot is for adolescents.

I don't follow Internet and Youtube fads.
For the same reason that I don't jerk off onto my Pog.

If you know the song, this cover is fantastic:



1 comment:

Kirk, Miranda & Bear said...

RRSP = Registered Retirement Savings Plan; you know that!

Blog Archive