Monday, May 31, 2010

Not Long Enough

I was on this weekend with Gilson Lubin.
And Mike Nemiroff.
Mike's legs were incredibly skinny.
Both of them were hilarious.
Gilson and I were eventually offered medicinal marijuana by some guy.
I MC'd, which I don't normally do.
I lay down on the stage at one point on Saturday night.
Because it just felt like the thing that I should be doing at the time.
...
I still have the medicinal marijuana guy's number.
He offered it to us for free.
I expected Gilson to be more street saavy.
But instead he left it to me to ask, "You're not going to rob us, are you?"

The missus and I ate out many times.
We would order dinner, wait for it, and then marvel at how late in the evening it was.
We did this before Friday's show, and then again before Saturday's show.
At one point:
Me: Your hair looks longer today than any other day I've known you.
Her: My hair is longer than any other day you've known me.
Later I mentioned that if her hair was much longer she could use it to cover her breasts.
Like a Maxim photo shoot.
She countered that it wasn't long enough.
And that she'd have to use her hands instead.




1 comment:

Pete said...

Know what is as bad as three lengths of scaffolding? Two lengths. On Wheels.

Blog Archive