Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Post of the Sleek

I'm going to Chicargo, y'know.
I may have mentioned it (turns out I didn't), but I'm sort of reminding myself right now.
Chicargo is a city in America.
I'm going to Lollapalooza with my woman and some parents I know.

I know that they have at least two zoos there.
One of them is free, which is cool, but there are no bars or anything, so the animals can eat your popcorn or your infant if you let your guard down.
"The hawk just swooped down, and then they were gone!
It even took the stroller!"
Birds of prey fascinate me.
The key is comparing them to other birds.
That's when you realize that these organisms are as much weapon as they are animal.
Okay, I guess that's enough for now.
It's the sexy schism of blog writing:
One post every few days (weeks; TV seasons), or a bunch of inconsequential posts daily?
Comin' at ya, live! This is one of the latter.
Never going to be an inductee into my hall of fame.
Never going to be a favourite for anyone.
"My favourite post, if I had to pick a favourite, is the one where you spell Chicago wrong three times and finish the post with..."
This.
A song I can't get out of my head, and a video I'm slowly growing to like.
The video is a wee too surreal for me, but I do like the dancing segments a lot.

I found this song through the soundtrack of this game.
I think I'm learning to appreciate cars more.
I have always liked them the ways that boys like them.
Boys like the angles of them; how threatening a sports car tends to look. How exotic and unattainable. Boys love that sort of thing.
Kind of like Cyndi Lauper.
No wait.
Crawford.
These days, well, I guess I like them in the same way.
I'm just old enough to appreciate that they're even less attainable than I thought when I was young.
Speaking of being more weapon than animal...
They only made 20 of these.
One costs as much as Andy Dick's house.

1 comment:

TheButlerDunnit said...

Doesn't Andy Dick live in a shed?

Blog Archive