Thursday, March 5, 2015

Air Force Hole-In-One

How exciting was this round of golf that happened for some lucky rubes in California?
Imagine having a vintage World War II plane crash-land on the green, only to see Harrison Ford climb out of it, all bruised up and confused.
"Well, if a fuckin' plane lands on the course, I'm sure I'm supposed to get a mulligan.
Yes I am! Check the rules, I'm sure that's in the ru - holy shit, it's Harrison Ford!"

In other, less glamorous news, the kids perform their play for the festival tomorrow morning.
Which is incredible. It's incredible that this day actually showed up and that it's tomorrow.
I have no idea how we'll do.
The kids know the play, but did the writer write one that's long enough?
And did the director design an efficient set?
In this case, both of those people are me.

No comments:

Blog Archive