Monday, July 20, 2015

Washing Off the Film

I have to do my Downhome article, so I don't really have time to talk. I just had to pop on here and mention the brown-shoed haircut behind me. I think he's a director. I've never been to LA, but this must be how directors talk. Speak. Yammer.
This guy's not doing another project unless he loves the script and some day I might have to hope that that's me and that's my script and isn't that depressing? He's dressed like he's being confirmed today.
Some people have just gotta make such a bunch of fuckin' noise. No matter that the rest of us are trying to have conversations in the space (I'm trying to have a conversation with a whole readership), he's just gotta be heard and he doesn't even know he's gotta be heard. He thinks he's speaking at a normal volume, even though he sounds like the kids in grade seven.
Some people just need to let everybody know, y'know? They don't need to let everybody know anything in particular, but they've gotta let everybody know.
Not me, though.

Lookit me! Lookit the blog I have! Pay attention to me! I'm over here!

No comments:

Blog Archive