Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Monster

I'm thinking of opening a restaurant.
A vegan restaurant.
I'm going to call it The Same Demise.
I'll serve all sorts of stems and leaves and food without nutrients.
I'll have coat racks all around so that the vegans can hang up their scarves.
And I'll have plasma screens situated throughout the restaurant.
Playing a continous live feed of animals in slaughterhouses.
Being slaughtered.
So that they can watch all of the animals they're not saving while they eat.
Only in a country where the residents have too much, y'know?
That's the only kind of place where it's cool not to eat anything.
Find a kid in Zimbabwe who's subsisting on shrews.
Ask him if he ever conisders the shrew's rights.

Oh come on.
I never get to talk ethics.

No comments:

Blog Archive