Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Writing on the Wall

I'll tell you one of the things that I learned during my observation day:
All schools smell the same.
Have you noticed that?
Another thing I noticed:
If the government took the funding that goes into the acquisition of those posters.
Which they slather all over the walls.
You know the ones.
I AM CREATIVE AND AGILE, THEREFORE...
I HAVE A RESPONSABILITY NOT TO BEAT THE PISS OUT OF WEAKER KIDS
Or:

PERSAVERANCE
IT'S BETTER THAN BEING ADDICTED TO BLOW.
(picture of a woman rowing a boat in front of a sunset)


If the government took the funding that went into purchasing those posters.
And they put it into, oh, I don't know, anything else.
I bet the students would be better off.




2 comments:

Pete said...

Do private schools smell like that? If not, then we know it's the welfare kids that are doing it.

whereintheworld said...

Oddly enough, private schools don't smell like that. A point that I had never noticed until right now.
I've been teaching for four years..that's scary.

Blog Archive