Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trick or Cheap

You know what the shallow girls like about Hallowe'en, don't ya?
They can dress like prostitutes without fear of judgement from the other shallow girls.
That they hang out with.
Cause birds of a feather...
You know the rest.

My diet is becoming frightfully expensive and unhealthy.
Everything that I've eaten in the past week has been handed to me by someone wearing a visor.
Coupled by the occaisonal headset.

I'm to interview Stars today, for The Scope.
I don't know what to ask them.
I may ask the female Star to slow dance with me.
While I ask the male Star to 'butt out.'
It'll be fine.

I had an observation day again on Tuesday.
All my teacher did was frown and yell.
I had less fun than I did on Monday.
It wasn't a total bust, though:

"So, do you have ADD?"
"Yes!"
"Do you take Riddlin?"
"What the hell is Riddlin?"

Teacher: Someone name a restaurant.
Student 1: Ponderosa!
Teacher: No, a restaurant where you move in a buffet line to get your food.
Student 1: That's what Ponderosa is.
Student 2: Was.
Student 1: Was.

I'm legitimately phobia'd of bees, you know.
Anything that flies and stings, really.
As a kid, if I saw a bee, I would run in the opposite direction.
I have since stopped doing that.
Not because I'm not still terrified of bees.
But because I figure on a long enough timeline I'd flee a bee right into traffic.

No comments:

Blog Archive