Monday, December 15, 2008

Legally Binding?

I have to go and find some sort of tax form, or tax exemption form, or something. 
Whatever it is, it will likely involve me walking to many wrong buildings before finding the right one. 
Anyway. Who cares about that.
I've been doing some thinking lately. 
I went out in the woods behind The Beaver Plaza, and meditated on the afterlife. 
'Til da b'ys came out to smoke a draw, and then they kicked me out of it. 
But before they showed, I decided how I want to go about dealing with my...physical remains. 
First. I want my brain kept in a jar, like they did with Hitler.  
Just in case they later figure out how to do things with brains in jars...
Until then, I just need someone to hang onto it.
Butler can do it, I guess. 
He's good at being particular about shit. 
I can see him now:
"Don't put your drink there! 
Cause you'll knock it over and then Warford's brain'll be all fuckin' sticky!"
That's the kinda body guard I'm going to want. 
I'll donate my other organs. 
But I think that they should be earned, rather than going to the highest bidder. 
For example, I can donate my eyes. 
But I think the person that gets them should have to best the other applicants. 
I don't care how. 
A game of darts, or something. 
As for my charming cadaver.
I'd like to be cremated. 
Then I want Sarah Turpin to take my ashes. 
In a meager container.
Like the Smarties Minis containers da b'ys used to use to keep their rollies in. 
And I want her to take me to a hotel somewhere. 
Rent a room. 
And dump my ashes on the floor. 
That way, the housekeeper will come in the next day to turn down the room. 
He or she will see me laying there, and say, "Filthy motherfuckers."
Then they'll vacuum me. 
And we can wait and see where I'll end up.



No comments:

Blog Archive