Thursday, February 5, 2009

'...and I'll pry if I want to (pry if I want to, pry if I want to)'

I turned 27 today.
I looked in the mirror to see if I had any little hairs growing out of my ears.
Even blonde ones.
Nothin'.
Guess I'm not as wise as I eventually will be.
When I'll be telling all of the kids that spellchecker is wicked.
"Those laser pointers will burn out your retinas!" I'll bellow from my rocking chair.
"Oh grandpa," the grandkids will say, embarassed.
Ingrates.
I never should have sired their parents.
Well, one of their parents.
Maybe both of them.
Today I had two thirteen-year old girls give me a coffee mug as a gift.
Shit changes.
And it has definitly changed for me.
That's why I've been missing.
Well, that, and because I'm frightfully lazy.
Point is, and I know it's a hassle, I think it's time to privatize this blog.
Because it's tough to get a kid to turn around in his seat and pay attention to you.
But it's tougher when that kid has recently read about your masturbation habits.
I know I've been absent.
But I'll add you to this new discrete bullshit, and try to make up for lost time.
No promises, though.
Again. The lazy thing.

Can you dump your e-mail addresses into the comments on this post?
So I don't have to look them up when I send out invites?
Or facefuck me or something...


6 comments:

TheButlerDunnit said...

I'd love to facefuck you, but the wife is still mad from last time. butlera@gmail.com

Kirk, Miranda & Bear said...

"Instead, procrastination is something that you develop.

Like an art. Or a cyst.

My paper will not be completed tonight.

My paper will be completed tomorrow morning. Over much coffee and exasperation.

Just the way I like it."
--Paul Warford; Sept. 30, 2007

...I can see why you would not want young, impressionable minds reading this... as a keener, I need the balance - mirandamaddox@gmail.com

Unknown said...

add me i suppose

rshandera@gmail.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I think I asked about this before (ahem!) but please add me.

Blog Archive