Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"But I didn't pack a bathing suit..."

My own blog won't remember me. 
How telling. 
Welcome aboard the privatized version of this filthy thing. 
There are all sorts of smammerings I can utter now that I could never utter before. 
Jism. 
For example. 
In the next post I'll give you a list of minorities that I dislike. 
As well as some majorities that I'm not a fan of. 

Yes, it's a new environment, alright. 
If the last, public blog was dog paddling in the shallow end, then this one is dog paddling in the shallow end with no clothes on. 
Genitalia withers when in water. 
But you all knew that. 

As for the internship...well...
Let's just say that sometimes, but not all of the time, french people are grating.
Ditto for twelve-year olds. 


No comments:

Blog Archive