Wednesday, August 12, 2009

All Ages

I'm booked to do a show for 10 to 18 year olds tomorrow.
Not sure how I'm going to handle that one.
Guess I'll just talk about drinking in the woods.
Bill recommended that I say 'douche bag' a lot.
Pretty savvy advice, really.

I went on a 'mini' pub crawl last night.
I wore a brightly coloured shirt and complained about people I hated.
With others who complained about the same.
I learned a great deal of sexual facts about some girl named Erin.
I also learned that Stefan doesn't know what 'fingerbang' means.
When Charlotte picked me up downtown I was carrying on a conversation with two people who 'looked homeless,' according to her.
I was probably asking them for money.
Here are some messages that I sent around:

To Buje:

oh my goodness.
i'm so drunk.
i'm just concentgraining on setence fragements rights now.

To Turpin:

sorry i kept calling.
i'm reall drink.
pretend it deidn't happne
are we swaujere?
square.
see?
i told you.

And my personal favourite.
To Wade (who organized the event):

wasteddnes.
tongiths twaas gun.
you'fdre in for whicheever not you want.
i'll tel l bcekct \
just let e lknow

Sure, they don't make any sense.
But look at how well my punctuation held up.

No comments:

Blog Archive