Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Glutton for Punishment

Sorry I've been away so long.
I was busy winning contests.
Booyah!
Now I just have to wait until February 10th.
To see if I can eat the most hot dogs in the quickest time.
Of the comics in St. John's.
Matt Esteves is my real competition.
That guy can put 'em away.
Just look at pictures of him in elementary school.

I've been getting closer and closer to listening to Led Zeppelin.

I worked with Tracey MacDonald over the weekend.
She's funny.
Despite occasionally wearing fake glasses.
I finally brought a headshot into the club.
It took me a while to figure out what to write on the picture.
When I eventually decided, I was extremely satisfied.
I wrote these while waiting to go on in the green room:

Wings made by my dad
Hey, something smells like candles
A chalk outline; feathers

Wine served from a box
Clothes strewn about the hardwood
A new mouth to feed


I keep having dreams that take place in Australia.
I have yet to be poisoned in one of them.
Guess I'll save that for the real thing.

2 comments:

Pete said...

Black car on the lawn
Finally sold it for cost
Still smells like ernie's

acadiascreech said...

When I first read this I thought you were going to talk about driving over dad's lawn.

A real Protege
"Don't make a habit of it"
Grass faded and brown

Blog Archive