Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Want A Rock (Rock!)

My knee is wet.
I have always had a profound regard for the nerd sports.
Because they're the only ones that I can compete in.
And by 'compete' I mean 'participate.'
You know the nerd sports.
They're as easy to pinpoint as nerds are.
Ping Pong.
Pool.
Darts.
Bowling.
And curling.
Which is my new favourite thing to endanger myself with.
Move over luge.
Could you imagine me lugeing?
I'd set a record for the quickest fatality the sport has ever seen.
I have beginner's luck with sports that athletes play.
Before everyone eventually becomes better than me and I ultimately get sooky.
Nerd sports, on the other hand, show a gradual improvement with me.
Until I buy a new video game and go back to being a reclusive weirdo.

Not only did I not fall down.
I only tried to sweep with the broom upside-down once.

No comments:

Blog Archive