Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lucky Break

This may work now.
Remember when I went off to Montreal or wherever to perform in Just For Laughs?
Me neither.
Which is my own fault.
Mom was sweet enough to buy me a disposable camera for the trip.
And that camera is still in its rocketman space-age silver wrapper now.
In my backpack.
Next to the lube.
Anyway. I went there.
Below is a video of the set that allowed this.
Which I may or may not be allowed to embed.
If it asks you for a password, the whole thing is moot.
I know the password, but I'm confident that I'm not allowed to give it to you.
It's really hilarious, so don't watch it if you're trying to feel sorry for yourself.

When the soldiers were in the trenches, eating peanut butter to survive, do you suppose they ever paused to think:
"I hope they dedicate a day to me when this is all over.
One in which people can go to the movie cinema when they would otherwise be working."


Paul Warford Showcase, February 24, 2010 from Zoe Randall on Vimeo.


edit: Okay, so the video does require a password.
I'm working on downloading it.
Again.
Stay mildly interested.

No comments:

Blog Archive