Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Submitted For Your Perusal

Hatching my most recent get-rich-quick scheme, I've decided to submit posts to publications.
In the hopes that they may be selected.
Resulting in my getting money, or, at the very least, legitimacy.
Yet, like every endeavour up to now, I'd rather that someone else do it for me.
Is there a favourite post of yours?
If there's one that sticks out for you, please point it out to me.
All of you are welcome to comment, and I would urge you to do so.
Particularly if you're reading this and you're Stuart McClean.
If you're out there, Stu, your input could help a lot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My blog is comprised of my stories. They are all special, but here's my favorite.
http://dashofdragon.blogspot.com/2012/08/now-gather-around-fire-for-i-have-tale.html
Always keep trying man. No matter how hard, it's always worth it.

Blog Archive