Thursday, July 10, 2014

Things Kids Never Say

"When I grow up I want to work in pest control services. With Orkin, maybe."
"When I grow up I want to sell musical instruments for a while before opening a failed heavy equipment rental facility."
"When I grow up I want to work in landscaping."
"When I grow up I want to be an accountant's secretary."
"When I grow up I want to be a gynaecologist."
"When I grow up I want to sell carpet at an outlet store."
"When I grow up I want to be a sales rep. for a snowshoe manufacturer."
"When I grow up I want to be what grown ups do."
"When I grow up I want to be a grownup."

1 comment:

TheButlerDunnit said...

I actually wanted to be a gynecologist. That was before I knew that the job wasn't just looking at perfectly nice vaginas all day.

Blog Archive