Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kloreroe

In my first 'teaching English' class, I said that I was in the faculty because my mom made me apply.
Which is more or less true.
But, when I'm in doubt, and I think that I should maybe run off to some other province.
For some other exploit (dentistry, for example), I remind myself of what I said to myself when I brought in the application:
'Hey, if I teach for 30 years, at least the job will never be boring.'
More proof:
Tech education class. They're doing an animation thing in Paint.

Some random kid: Would it be inappropriate to do an animation with the Ku Klux Klan?
Teacher: Yes. Absolutely.

And I'm biting the insides of my face, I'm trying so hard not to laugh.
It's not just that this kid is saying this that's flooring me.
It's 9a.m.
If a kid is asking you that before recess, who knows what else the day might bring?

No comments:

Blog Archive