Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Some Shockin' Good

Well, at least I've eaten.
This education mumbo jumbo has kept me effectively downtrodden since Sunday.
How bad has it been?
I woke up this morning saying the word 'fuck.'
Before I'd even opened my eyes.
The alarm went off and I just said it semi-conciously.
Like Pavlov's cracky.
It's not over yet.
But my capacity to care is dwindling forthwith.
I'm just biding my time 'til the next mixer.
Which I'm going to attend.
And I'm going to get piss-wasted.
Because I think I can really stir up these doe-eyed collegues of mine.
After a few white wine spritzers.
We should just start calling mixers what they really are:
Sexers.
Is that only funny to me?

In other mentoring, I've been e-mail fencing with Pete Soucy lately.
Don't let his frail appearance fool you; he's quite the firecracker.
Aren't these wicked?
Note: the kids' costumes in the Halowe'en picture.




No comments:

Blog Archive