Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What A Way To Go

Everyone is getting off of the bus eventually.
That is, everyone's gonna die sometime...somehow.
This man's going to fall down his basement steps on his way to get some syrup from the pantry.
He's going to trip over the cat.
The cat's name is Trousers.
He'll haunt the cat.
This woman is going to fall off of a clift while skiing for the first time.
And her last words will be: "I think I'm off the trail."
But imagine dying because you went to an AC/DC concert.
I mean, I know Thunderstruck was a corker.
But goddamn.
...and Ticketmaster seals your doom...
As for me?
I'll probably be the first non-cartoon individual to have an anvil fall on my head.
Or, it'll be a platypus sting.

2 comments:

TheButlerDunnit said...

Really? Really? The guy with the English degree? The man that's too damn special to enter a Wal-Mart and see the bourgeois peons cannot spell the word "cliff"?

acadiascreech said...

i don't know where you're from.
but according to my dad, it's 'clift.'

Blog Archive