Thursday, April 23, 2009

Better than any Hippie Festival

I wanted to play Thriller during the scene where 'the dead' come out. 
But it wasn't my play to direct. 
I was only the intern. 
I've been working on their drama festival play for a while. 
Mostly so that I could afford myself a chance to watch the students change. 
Which proved to be fruitless. 
What a frigging waste of time. 
Story of my life.
Anyway, the kids killed it. 
I was legitimately surprised, impressed, and proud. 
It was extremely unsettling. 
I hate being in a grown-up's body. 
Everything's so vicarious. 
Except for the back hair. 
That's first-hand. 
I was at MUN with them for the entirity of yesterday. 
I made fun of them for having no friends. 
I took pictures of them with my cell phone 
("Is that your phone sir? Why's it pink!?").
I got them to sign my script. 


No comments:

Blog Archive