Sunday, February 7, 2010

Men Are From One Planet, Women Are From the Same Planet

We'd all be enjoying this Sunday far more if we were drinking schnapps.
That's why schnapps was invented:
Sundays.
And for removing panties, supposedly.

I know that comics do a lot of comedy that contrasts men and women.
Sure it's cliched, but there's so much to draw from.
For example, women have breasts and vaginas.
Men have communication issues.

I mailed a piece of paper to a woman this week.
It said the following:

Hi. Err...hello.
Ahem.
Do you like me?
Please circle one:

YES NO
AS A FRIEND

I'm an idiot.
But I'm adorable.
Anyway, that's all I've got.
I feel as though I'm writing from Siberia today.
It might be the beers I had last night.
It might be the pre-Super Bowl jitters.
You know how I get those.
It might be due to how long it has been since I've been in a hottub.
Either way.
I'm gonna stare at the sun.
'Til it goes down.

No comments:

Blog Archive