Tuesday, February 2, 2010

They Grow Up So Fast, OR "I'm so hungry, I could eat a _______"

Is it Groundhog Day yet?
Do we have to have this every year?
Who needs a holiday-federal holiday-to celebrate a shitty climate?
Aren't there traps we can get for these?
No rodent deserves its own day.
Well, I know we have the rabbit for Easter.
But that's different.
They're so adorable you forget that they're rodents.

If Kraft Foods and General Mills were involved in some sort of murder-suicide.
And we had to suddenly cook domestic pets in order to survive.
I believe that cats would be the best way to go.
Because they reproduce so rapidly.
Bob Barker tried to stop them for fifty years or so.
And sure, it was a great sendoff line, but really he got nowhere with his cause.
They mature rapidly as well.
So they'd get meatier quicker.
Isn't it funny that we feed horse parts to our pets?
I wonder what the food chain has to say about that.

edit: I didn't realize that today is in fact Groundhog Day.
Because my computer told me it was the 30th of January.
It's mishaps like these that cause certain loafers to miss their own birthdays.

No comments:

Blog Archive