Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Three's Company

Shouldn't it be "The flowers and the bees"?
What do birds have to do with it?
Maybe I just haven't had enough sex to figure it out yet.
My good buddies Peter and Turpin are coming home.
Did I ever tell you about the time with Tupin and the butter?
We used to talk on the phone and look at one another through her kitchen window and my den window.
She would always insist on taking her shirt off for me.
Anyway, show time had just finished.
And I suggested to her that she dip her finger in butter.
And then dip it in suger.
And then eat it.
She seemed skeptical, but I insisted that it was really good.
Eventually she tried it.
Now she does it all of the time.

They're coming home.
Did I mention that?
They've been in some place with camels for a long time now.
Some place hot.
I'll have to be at the airport for when they arrive.
But, for the life of me, I can't decide on what to wear.
I mean, even if I found chaps in time...
...I wouldn't be permitted to wear something assless in an airport.
I was also thinking of some sort of tutu number.
But they saw that just before they left.
Suggestions?

edit: Oh yeah!
I forgot to add this.
Under the 'artists' tab I'm on the same page as Pamela Anderson.
My bio was heavily edited by...somebody.

2 comments:

Samways said...

Paul I want to see you perform, e-mail me. Also I lost your number when I changed phones - although they said it wouldn't happen. So I want your number, mine is 683-4584.

Russell

Steely Man said...

I love that bedazzled stapler. Kind of a good band name too.

Blog Archive