Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Wrong Foot

I take baths in Palmolive so's I don't get wrinkly.

If you let your newborn suck on its feet, it may result in an eventual foot fetish.
Speaking of feet, they're gross.
I hate feet.
I hate your feet, I hate my feet, and I hate yer mudder's feet.
I hate feet.
They're functional, sure.
But so are scrotums.
You don't see people at the mall paying Koreans to buff and shine them.
You go to Korea for that.
If it makes you feel any better, I believe that I have the grossest feet out of everyone.
Turpin's are a close second.
You know those people who say they're creationists?
"The finches are as they are because God wants them to be."
Creationists want their children to learn that animals showed up on a giant boat with an old man.
In schools.
They want this taught in schools.
If you're a creationist, and you occasionally pick things up off of the floor with your toes, doesn't that make you an asshole?
Think about it.

Speaking of not needing education, I'm going to practice Pink Floyd's 'The Wall.'



4 comments:

Pete said...

Sarah disagrees with your depiction of her. She says it looks more like your Mom. I concur. At least one of the reasons I concur is because she is my wife. Sarah, I mean. Not your mom.

Steely Man said...

Fucking creationists. God should kill those bastards, because thats what we were created for. Dying. Funny I should read about you learning Floyd while I'm listening to them.

Turnip said...

DON'T TELL LINDA I SAID THAT!
(And don't tell her I called her by her first name, either).
Seriously.

acadiascreech said...

I believe that I have used photos of Sam the Eagle for Turpin before.
I find the resemblance shocking.

Blog Archive