Friday, September 28, 2012

Da Beats

It's the thought that counts?
Maybe.
Either way, it's not each day that you have to ask the judge to 'drop the beat.'
This article explains what I'm talking about.
To surmize, some St. John's hooligan beat the fuck out of some teenage kid.
Then, during sentencing, he apologized by rapping.
"Judge is gonna see my flow. Gonna get off with some community service."
It almost makes him sound even guiltier (if that's possible).
The feel-good image from this story is the expression worn by an entire courtroom of bewildered, mildly disgusted people.
The victim can't smell any more.
That's how badly he beat the shit out of this guy.
"We all know where this violence is gettin' us
Sorry to hear about your detached retinas
My style sizzles like bacon and ham
You can't smell 'em cookin' and I'm sorry again"
Any publicity is good publicity, I guess.

No comments:

Blog Archive