Friday, August 1, 2008

'Be cool Milly...'

A glass of wine into it, Turpin drives us to Earnie's.
Because I make her.
Because I want to be able to eat it later in the evening, and we'd be too drunk to drive there.
And Anne-Marie refused to drive us (da bitch).
I let the E & E wenches know what I want, they drop the fryers, and I head back to the car.
I have Sarah turn over the car (not literally) so that I can listen to Guns.
Use Your Illusion II.
Suddenly, the battery dies.
Our thighs are inches apart.
It's terrifying.
Then the thunder begins to rumble in the distance.
And I turn my head towards my window, breathe deep, and think,
'Just be cool, man. Like you rehearsed.'
Conditions are perfect.
I say, 'The weather sure is crazy here. If you don't like the weather outside, wait ten minutes!'
And she says, (get this), 'Yeah.'
I take another deep breath.
Then she throws herself at me and we make out.
It's tedious.
Later we drink bottles of wine and try to maintain the mood.
Which I believe we did rather successfully.
Between the tears.

1 comment:

Turnip said...

The way you describe it is even hotter than it was.

Blog Archive