Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ying Style

Turpin, her missus and I ended up at Ches' after comedy on Sunday.
Sidebar: Turpin performed for her very first time ever.
And I'd never been so oddly...attracted to her.
She did very well.
Better than the fat man with the suspenders, or the guy who keeps saying 'cock' all of the time.
That guy needs a hobby.
A different one, that is.
H'anyway.
Our food was brought out by the young maid who hated us.
Because we were eating-in at two a.m..
And Turpin said to John, "I want some of your fish, so don't use malt vinegar."
A pause.
"I'm allergic!"
A pause.
"Oh no, I've got vinegar in my eye!"
While I had an apple in mine.

We went to Starbucks.
I bought coffee with her father's money.
We get out into the car.
We're talking about two different things at the same time, which we usually do.
I sit and wait for her to start driving.
She says, from the driver's seat, "Wait a second! Wait a second!"
While looking around.
And I think, 'Oh, she's lost the car keys.'
Then she reaches through her window and gets her drink from the roof of the car.

No comments:

Blog Archive