Thursday, September 11, 2008

The English Patience

I have a crush on my English teacher.
Or my teaching English teacher.
I would.
I want to get drunk and tell her.
Speaking of which.
Me and some Nova Scotian cats were doing some group discussion (there's a lot of this).
And, after reaching a breaking point I asked:
"When do we all start getting drunk together?"
No one seemed to know the answer.
"I know the faculty is organizing a hike at Cape Speare in a few days."
"Yeah, see, that's no good. You can't get drunk at that."
They all nodded solemnly in agreement.

1 comment:

Megan said...

A few years ago I found that taking an entire course of Geoffery Chaucer drove half the class to the Breezeway every Tuesday & Thursday afternoon.

The prof encouraged us to drink during class on Paddy's Day. True story.

Blog Archive