Monday, September 15, 2008

"Maybe She's Born With It..."

I headlined last night.
It didn't go nearly as swimmingly as the last time I was on the marquee.
However, I have a new joke that alludes to using a baby as a projectile that I really enjoy.
It's all they're good for, really.
Moreover, I cooked up a Kinnicky ad lib that went over very well.
Sometimes this is a gig of wee victories.
And monumental failures.

I had to break into my apartment today.
It was frighteningly easy to do.

I think that all of Johnny Cash's post-mortem hysteria would even irritate Johnny Cash.
If he weren't so dead and all.
"Come on fellas, I was using simple chord progressions.
And according to my biographers, I was drunk all of the time."
Let's make a flashy Hollywood blockbuster about Hank Williams.
He has way more style.
If Joaquin Phoenix auditions for the role, tell him he hasn't got the drawl.
Don't even get me started on Reese Witherspoon.
Someone needs to stick that broad in Cover Girl commercials.
Where she belongs.
They finally got around to it with Drew Barrymore.
Keep that momentum going, guys.
I hear Maybelline is hiring.

I have a pair of jeans that accentuate my penis.
I never knew (that my penis could be accentuated).

Oh!
Speaking of my erotic wardrobe!
The Current is, allegedly, interested in putting me in their 'In Style' section.
'Bout time.


2 comments:

TheButlerDunnit said...

The Current is into dudes that wear at least two shirts that don't match? Who knew? I forgot to tell you the other night that the Kenickie reference was awesome. I loved it. My favourite of the evening. Accentuate your penis eh? Where can I acquire these jeans? Wedding rings make people want you. I wish I knew that 10 years ago. More vag for me.

Insert your own joke here. I'll give you a topic: Andrew Ivimey.

TheButlerDunnit said...

I forgot to tell you, Kenickie has a serious drug problem. He's been on two seasons of Celebrity rehab...the only dude to require a second season.

He got thrown off of Taxi in teh 80s for excessive drug use and a month or two ago, he tried to stab Howard Stern.

Blog Archive