Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thin Eyebrows

Does the week seriously move this slowly for you people all of the time?
With my recent (joyous) stint of unemployment, I was beginning to forget what it's like to be under da man.
This week has taken forever. I think Tuesday happened twice.
I apprecaite that today is Thursday. But I meant to write this post days ago.
The week's just been moving so fast.

H'anyway.
Where were we?
Comedy was pulling teeth last week.
But I did manage to get an overly verbose lawyer to buy me dinner.
And John Sheehan is now my Facefuck friend.
I'm going to have a website like his one of these days.
And Pete Soucy will say that, "Paul Warford is the most tender lover who's ever neglected me."
Cause you have to dream big in this business.
I've already looked at all of John's pictures of him at the beach.
I feature this week.
I'm going to have a good set.

Peter Russell, Robert Shandera and I saw this boat last week.
It was really big.
All of the deckhands had solid gold teeth.

Turpin and I spoke with Amy recently.
During one of our legitimate business meetings.
Amy slings the lattes and mochas at the Top Sail Jo Boss.
Between Shandera, myself, and wassisface, we see her on a nigh-on daily basis.
She has discussed her sexual escapades with me on at least one occaison.
I introduced her to Turpin on this particular day.
While Amy threw herself at me.
She brought some slope-browed boyfriend with her into the shop.
Detailing that she believed he might be 'too cool' for her.
After Amy left us to our great minds, Turpin and I eyed this man.
"He looks like an idiot," I muttered to myself.
Not hearing me Turpin mutters to herself, "He looks like an idiot," seconds later.
In the exact same tone and pitch.

So, class is happening.
Or so I've heard.
I've been skipping them semi-regularly.
I'm doing so right now, in fact.
It's a faculty. A small one.
I won't have the liberty of skipping classes down the road.
This is wise time management.
With which I am quite proficient.
In one of the those that I made it to, our room had to introduce itself to one another.
Write down three things that describe you:
-average height
-fun loving
-classy
List some of your passtimes:
-stand-up comedy
-being rejected by women.
Two broads with harlot faces listed their passtimes as:
-shopping
-going to the gym
If these are your interests, you have no interests.
You're boring.

No comments:

Blog Archive