Thursday, September 11, 2008

Shred the Gnar

Pete and I are looking to initiate a radio station at CHMR.
There's a training course.
Then we're in.
Our target audience?
Maids with ears.
We have tossed around an idea or two and already I'm stoked.
That's snowboarder talk for 'excited.'
They have rad words for everything, that snowboarder crowd.
They wear bandanas around their legs.
They're very cool people.

Some waifs live above me.
One of them came down to our place a few days back to ask if she could share the internet.
And I said, "You can't like, share the internet, man. It's everywhere.
That's like asking if you can share the sky. You can't share the sky."
I didn't really say that.
Can you high school girls eat something?
This person definitly weighs less than my nan.
Anyway, I opened the door, and she, smiling, stuck out her hand.
"Well, if we're doing that, I'll do up my belt."
Then I fastened my belt.

No comments:

Blog Archive