Thursday, October 29, 2009

PunchMuch

I began reading Paradise Lost.
Which I believed was all about the Paradise election that's in the news.
I thought I was reading local politics.
Which I've been concentrating on lately.
Because I desperately want to undress Debbie Cooper.
Anyway, turns out it's about some guy named Beelzebub.
Whoever the hell that is.

Speaking of uphill battles.
I've noticed that the more difficulty I have flirting with a woman.
The more attracted I am to them.
Like someone who can't swim worth a damn insisting they join the polo team.
The water polo team that is.
Not the kind with horses.
I was doomed from the start, really.

If you could punch any television personality in the face and get away with it...
...who would it be?
Mine? I'm glad you asked.
Rick the Temp.
And I certainly wouldn't give him an explanation.
Not that he likely needs one.
He probably gets struck in the face on a daily basis.
Half of you are reading this and uttering, "Damn! He took mine."
But we can share it.

No comments:

Blog Archive