Saturday, October 24, 2009

"You Can Both Have Me!"

This weekend I've been doing comedy.
With Tony Krolo and Michelle Shughnessy.
I find them exactly equally attractive.
So it's a matter of pistols at dawn if they want to win my love.
Which I can only assume they do.

In other battles for affection, I convocated yesterday.
I forgot to wear deoderant and my gown was very hot.
I tried to get a good picture of myself in my garb in the bathroom of the Arts & Culture Centre.
But dudes kept coming in.
I sat in the very last row of the convocator jerks I was with.
And I began speaking to the woman next to me (miraculously).
In doing so, I found out she was a Hurley.
So I asked: "Why are you sitting next to me if I'm a 'W' and you're an 'H'?
And she replied, "Oh, I'm back here because I only registered to graduate two days ago."
To which I said, "Me too!
...I guess that's why I'm back here."

No comments:

Blog Archive