Saturday, April 17, 2010

Generation Gap

Warming lubricant has leaked all over my overnight bag.
Which sort of sounds like a code for something, I know.
But it's really just me stating a fact.
I'm at the missus' place.
She's showering while I rummage through her things.
I've been teaching.
Some more.
They wanted to win a radio contest in 9-5.
For some Justin Bieber garbage.
I don't know who he is.
Them: Y'know! Justin Bieber! He sang this song and that song!
Me: I don't know who he is. He sounds like Michael Bublé .
Them: Michael Bublé's wicked!
Me: Michael Bublé wears scarves.
So, they wanted to keep the radio on while they worked.
And call into the station when they were supposed to.
All of them had cell phones.
One of them was going to act like a dad for some reason.
I didn't really grasp it all.
Anyway, one of the girls had their head right next to the speaker.
And I accidentally leaned on the button that changed it from the radio to nothing.
Then they all exclaimed things.
So, I started pressing buttons while they yelled at me.
With me saying, "Sorry! Sorry! Hang on!"
Then I hit some other button and there was a loud burst of static.
Right in that girl's ear.
It was hilarious.
They didn't get the radio cue they were supposed to get.
Justin Bieber vomiting was the sound clip, I believe.
He looks like an asshole in this video.



1 comment:

ashleighwhat said...

i loled the whole way through this.

Blog Archive