Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Would Have to Add Something

I said 'No' when she proposed the idea at first.
I won't let her do it again, probably.
Maybe she can write a post when we eventually break up.
"Paul is sexually incompetent for the following reasons.
Paul was stealing change from me the entire time."
I won't detract from her introduction by rambling on with another.
I'll just say that we anticipate one another in an uncanny, unsettling sort of way.
It's a strange feeling to experience so early on.
Sort of like wearing an incredibly comfortable outfit that is just slightly damp.
The feeling is welcoming and pleasant, but you can't help but squirm a little.
I've never had an easier time being correct when asking, "Are you doing this because of this?"
Her track record is equally astute.
It feels good.
Feels like true companionship.
What could be better?
That same companionship in a threesome with one of her friends.
Obviously.

No comments:

Blog Archive