Wednesday, January 9, 2008

DropDeadLine

I hate applying for shit.
I love deadline extensions.
I asked the faculty of Education desk lady if 'references need to be in on the fifteenth,' or if there was some breathing room there.
She told me that there was breathing room.
And I immediately exhaled.
I wanted to kiss her.
Out of relief. Not out of sexual attraction.
She wasn't my type.

In other pileup, I bought a Gogol Bordello album today.
I'm already satisfied with the purchase.
I don't know what this British show is (it is coincidently featured in a link of my Ben Fold's post). Do you know?
I'll warn you, it's an acquired taste.
The host sounds like he hits the helium pretty hard.
I'm into ether, myself.

2 comments:

Pete said...

i dig this...

trac54 said...

I once knew a boy that stole ether on a regular basis from his Biology Lab.

He has a Prince Albert piercing and things nose bleeds are hot.

Blog Archive