Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Man Behind the Brick

Ben Folds should be famous like Elton John is famous.
Or like Jerry Lee Lewis was famous before he married that kid he found.
Wasn't she his cousin or something?:



Ben Folds Five should've been famous like Soundgarden was famous.
Alright, maybe not Soundgarden. But somebody.
Bush X.
Dear Lord, even Spacehog got more airtime than these guys.
And because I'm sure my fanbase of three people has at least one Postal Service fan
This will put you on shpilkes (I've been practicing):



4 comments:

Pete said...

"This music sucks...."
-"wait, it's gonna kick in"


It'll never kick in

imogenlily said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinglish

Turnip said...

If we're your fan base of three...
I'm NOT The Postal Service fan.
So we're clear.

trac54 said...

I'm the Postal Service Fan.

Blog Archive