Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Humbug

Christmas has really ruined me, dear readers.
I've gotten lazy.
Edit. I've always been lazy.
But I'm getting blog lazy, and this blog is the most effective way to inflate my ego.
I'm not inflating my ego anymore.
Not stroking it, as it were.
And that just won't stand.
I made a rule of 'a post a day' some time ago.
And now look at me.
A shadow! A candy coating of my former self.
I do intend to get back into my glory days regiment. Very soon.
I begin classes tomorrow.
Well...I began them monday.
But that first day is just a formality, isn't it?
Point is, when I'm wandering academic annals, I tend to write posts more frequently.
To kill time rather than further my grades.
So, it is but a short wait.
I do hate to disapoint my tens of fans.
Lori Shandera is getting ansty. And she's the most important one.
"The hell she is!" you may be spitting as you read this.
But it's true.
Because she is the most unlikely fan. And that's important.
She looks like Robert, but she's prettier.
How do you like being at the centre of the blog?
I didn't think you would. Last time, I promise.
Their mother makes me a pound cake every year at this time.

No comments:

Blog Archive