Thursday, February 28, 2008

"Jon Sobol!"

I work with Jon Sobol's cousin.
That doesn't mean much to a lot of you ingrates, but this is significant Banffery material.
Girls always wanted to have sex with him.
He was very burly.
He cooked food.
We competed for the attention of Becky White Clogs, the undisputed vixen of pastries.
TJ (I think it was TJ) once discovered a potato that bore a mystifying resemblence to a vagina.
Striking. Strikingly like a vagina.
Jon Sobol gave it arms and legs using toothpicks.
I think a baby tomato was involved somehow as well.
She's not nearly as large as he is.
I can't wait to tell Antoine.
He'll recommend I sleep with her.
But, in my experience, I find it's best not to mix sexual exploits with the workplace.
Jon Sobol mixed.
But that guy was unstoppable.
He would shout his full name, sometimes, matter-of-factly.
"Jon Sobol!"
Twan and I almost got it on shirts.

No comments:

Blog Archive