Wednesday, February 6, 2008

OrangeYaGlad I didn't Say 'Bathroom Fixtures?'

Talk about whipped.
I found myself, to my stupification, in Home Depot yesterday.
Buying shelving. Sort of.
I complained, sure, but it's still nice to wear something besides my pajamas.
Long story short, Imogen and I built a shelf together yesterday.
We're not shelf builders.
"Maybe if we do it in front of Colin he'll get impatient and start helping us," Imogen suggests. "He'll say, 'I tell ya what!' and then he'll start doing things."
It wasn't a bad plan, really.
In the end he didn't interject physically, but he had a lot of verbal insults that primarily suggested that artsy people are useless.
Which isn't completely fraudulent, really.
Me: "Wait, is this the bottom or the top?"
She: "I don't think it matters. If it does, Colin will say something."
I really wish there were pictures. I left the camera that Shandera gave me at Shandera's.

In other goo, I start my new job today at Jumbo Video.
I'm not doing it for the money.
I'm not doing it for the free rentals.
I'm doing it because I really enjoy wearing orange.
But then, who doesn't.

3 comments:

Pete said...

Hangin Shelves eh!!?? *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* Too bad we weren't hanging shelves when we used to say hangin shelves.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of hanging shelves, I could use some shelves to hang, as well.

And when I say hanging shelves I'm really using that as an euphemism for sexual intercourse! haha!

But, uh, seriously...

My room does need some shelves...

shoes said...

I wish we still had Jumbo Video in Waterloo :(

Blog Archive