Saturday, February 23, 2008

Wardrobe Malfunction

They're saying that Gene Simmons has a sex tape in circulation now.
'Bout time.
I'm not sure why he would leak it now; he already has a show.
The female is a spokeswoman for one of these speedball drinks.
Mega-something. Something-Rush.
Which would suggest that their sex was vigorous, and an excellent source of energy.
I guess she's a Kiss fan.
I like AC/DC, personally.
He's married to a Newfoundlander, you know. Shannon Tweed. Playboy bunny.
Dad taught her in high school.
It's his claim to fame.
I don't have a claim to fame, but if I ever did, I'd have sex with someone, record it, and put it on the internet.
Anyway, there's only one question in the aftermath of all of this. The media attention. The embarassment. The humiliated children.
In the video...is the makeup on, or off?


No comments:

Blog Archive