Monday, April 14, 2008

SlightPlan

I'll tell ya, summer's kind of a love-hate for me.
I get to dress in a lot of seperate plaids. And we all know I love that.
But everyone always has massive plans for the summer.
Complicated trips overseas, cabins on lakes, living in one province for a while with some relative and then travelling somewhere to see a show and then heading back home to cook steaks on a barbecue that I couldn't afford the downpayment on.
Even Smallwood's going to Europe.
And everyone always wants to know:
"What are your summer plans?"
I have no idea how to answer this because I have no summer plans.
I don't really have any autumn plans, for that matter.
I think that if people ask me what my plans are for the summer, I'm going to respond with, "I intend to lounge."
And that'll be that.

Yesterday I ate the following things (I shouldn't even be admitting this):
4:30pm-A large plate of McCain spicy krinkle fries.
2am-McDonald's.
I swallowed two vitamins with my fountain coke.
There's a lone fry on my keyboard.

No comments:

Blog Archive