Sunday, April 6, 2008

"You were in my class." "I was yo' teachah."

So, I went to that show last night.
It was pretty deadly.
I got (relatively) drunk with two childhood friends, and some other dudes I met that night.
And Shaun.
I don't know how he spells it. But he strikes me as a 'u' kinda Shaun.
Sean.
Shawn.
I think the 'w' looks really stupid.
And with that I just lost every Shawn fan that I had.
It'll be a noticeable abscence, I 'llow.
H'anyway.
I ran into Brad Byrne and Adam Porter.
And their girlfriends.
The same girlfriends that they had in high school, which kinda threw me.
But whatever.
The only reason I'm even writing this post, really, is so that I can mention that I remembered Ashley Williams' first and last name.
I haven't seen this chick in at least six years.
I can't remember for certain, but I think I actually told her that I was really impressed with myself for remembering her name.
I did, too! I just remembered.
Because Jennifer Snow said that the only reason I remembered their names was because they were pretty.
But I've known Jennifer since I was like, two, so I would have remembered her anyway.
But for Ashley Williams, that's totally true and accurate.

No comments:

Blog Archive