Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Good Day

And people say to do things before the deadline...
I got into Education for MUN today.
That is to say I found out about it today.
They actually mailed me about it a while ago.
I dislike checking the mail.
The mail rarely contains good news.
The mail contains flyers.
The mail contains sealed envelopes with my name clearly visible in the little pexiglass envelope window.
My least favourite kind of envelopes.

I have to go to a comedy workshop tomorrow morning.
I'm not sure how many workshops I have been to in the past, but I know that they usually involve free coffee and nametags.
So I'm in.
I plan to sit through about 45 minutes of it, then get up from my chair with a scrape, saying:
"Fuck this! I don't need you people!"
Because confidence is very important in this industry.
That's what they respect.
They respect confidence.

An open mic will go down on Thursday night after two days of this shoppery.
I get 5 minutes.
What bits should I do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kid Hockey Players.

Or

Koala Bears/Vegans.

And Piano Playing = Sex

I don't know, theres a lot of good potential stuff.

Kirk, Miranda & Bear said...

envelope windows are not made of pexiglass.

Blog Archive