Thursday, June 12, 2008

"She's completely hairless, like those cats?"

This was a few months ago.
Colin and I were discussing with his other one the notion of getting a cat.
Colin hates everything.
You should see him around dogs and infants.
But he likes cats.
Because cats are the assholes of the domesticated animal world, and Colin is the asshole of the domesticated human world.
So, he knew specifics as to what he wanted and didn't want.
"We should get a nice Persian."
"I don't care what it is," I replied. "As long as it's not one of those hairless fuckers.
They look like a dick with a tail."
I just think it's one of my better burns...
eDit: Ten bucks to anyone who can tell me what the title quote is from.

1 comment:

Turnip said...

"I don't care if she's Miss Hairless America! I'm spoken for."
Or something along those lines.

You have a stupid tattoo.

Blog Archive